Saturday, April 29, 2017

ramblings!!

I hope that any one that reads these posts will forgive me for the order they appear. I started them after my wife Kathleen encouraged me to start putting  my stories about life into written form.

This was because I was telling her about my childhood and how much it differs from today. So my thoughts do not come in any particular order. Just what springs to mind at the time of sitting at this keyboard. So forgive me if I go back and forth with my time line of events. 

I'm not a writer. Just someone remembering a bygone era.


4 comments:

  1. I love your stories, please keep writing, I can relate to some of the things you discuss and look forward to reading the next submission 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramblings you say?!
    I love 'em. Please keep sharing your experiences with the world. You never know who you'll inspire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much your encouragement meens so much.

      Delete

Worst time, to be a man-child!

Let me start by saying that "no child who is on the edge of becoming a man should be told that he has a baby sister" like this. ...